After receiving the notice that the customer needs to install, our company will transport the truck scale to the installation site, and then our technicians will come to install it.
After installation, technicians of our company will conduct commissioning at the installation site of the weighbridge.
The customer strictly follows the weighing room management system on a daily basis, which is also a way to increase the service life of the weighbridge.
The weighing room management system is as follows:
1. Strictly implement the rules and regulations formulated by the company.
2. Earnestly study the knowledge related to the post, and love the post and work hard.
3. Strengthen the sense of responsibility and prohibit fraud.
4. Carefully check the delivery tickets of various raw material suppliers, and ensure the accuracy of all data.
5. Timely report various data to relevant departments every day.
6. Indoor and outdoor sanitation must be cleaned and the intelligent weighing display instrument and printer must be cleaned to ensure the accuracy of equipment operation.
7. Drivers and cargo owners are not allowed to enter the weighing room, let alone chat with them.
8. Weighing operation is not allowed in the process of loading and unloading the vehicle to avoid weighing when the vehicle is not fully loaded.
9. Strictly manage the weighing vehicle, command the parking position of the vehicle on the weighing platform, and check whether there are people in the cab and on the weighing platform.
10. After the inspection, the weighing personnel will enter the weighing room for weighing.
11. During weighing and metering, further collect and check the vehicle status at the moment of weighing in combination with video: whether there are people on the pounds, whether the vehicle is fully loaded, whether the loaded vehicle and the empty vehicle are the same vehicle and other information.
12. When the scale is negative, weighing is not allowed to avoid artificially reducing the base of the scale ("0" if the scale is normally empty).
13. If the weighman conducts "zero setting" operation during vehicle weighing, the system does not allow weighing.